Projects

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cutie Patootie the parrot better known as Zeke


Today as I was leaving for a doctor's appointment, Ezekiel followed me to the door. I quickly told him I would be back soon and walked out the door with a quick "I love you" I was quite shocked when he responded in kind. My heart just melted. I am amazed at how quickly he is picking up language. He repeats what we say to him most of the time even when we would rather he not :) Today Joaquin was upset because I had gotten on to him. He went in his room and crawled under the bed??? (not sure why he did that) but anyway, of course, Ezekiel was curious what was wrong so he went and peeked under the bed. Joaquin was very unhappy with this as he just wanted to be left to his misery so he yelled at Ezekiel to go away. Right on cue Ezekiel mimicked his brother perfectly in pitch, volume and tone "GO AWAY!" He is my little parrot and I love it.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin