Projects

Saturday, August 22, 2009

IMAGINATION


Yesterday Rodrigo and I were talking, Zeke was napping and we thought Joaquin was watching an episode of Looney Tunes. Rodrigo went to check on him but he wasn't where we thought he was and we began to search the house. He was nowhere to be found. Rodrigo said he had checked the balcony but I went to check again. The sliding glass door was closed which caused me to assume he wasn't there. I stuck my head out and yelled "Joaquin" but nothing. As I was pulling my head in, I saw him. He was sitting on the balcony with the door to the storage open and playing with his "Little People" nativity set and some other christmas toys. Just as happy and content as can be. He looked at me with expectation in his face....expectation of getting in trouble. I quickly told him he was just fine and could play as long as he liked. I snuck back a little later and caught the video above. It isn't often that we can catch them unaware...as you can see from my video below. Later the same day I found both Joaquin and Zeke again playing to their hearts' content. It has quickly become a favorite place to play!


1 comment:

Mariah said...

I LOVE THIS! I especially like when Joaquin says "scare me!" before he realizes you are videoing him! They are getting to big to fast! I miss you guys!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin