Projects

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ABOUT ME...Did you know?

Three things that I have never met one of that I didn't like.

1. Bread - you name it...pumpernickle, rye, sourdough, french, rustic, ciabata, banana, zuccini, pumpkin....I could go on and on. I LOVE BREAD!





2. Cheese - Although I have been told there are cheeses out there that I most assuredly wouldn't like...I have never met one yet. Muenster, Provolone, Brie, Gouda, Fontina, Feta, Rocqefort, Chevre, Havarti, Cheddar, Swiss, Jarlsburg, Monz, Parmesean (not that stuff that comes in the clear shaker container with the green lid), Romano, Asiago, goat cheese and again on and on. PS. What is referred to as "squeeky cheese" is NOT cheese it is the leftovers from the process of making cheese. So the fact that I don't like it doesn't count. By the way Velveeta and kraft single slices aren't cheese either. I LOVE CHEESE!





3. Vinegar - I know! I know! this is a weird one but I love vinegars...Balsalmic, white balsalmic, red wine vinegar, white wine vinegar, rice vinegar, apple cider vinegar, white vinegar...I even heard about plum vinegar the other day and can't wait to try it...and this is one of my favorite ways to have balsamic. Have you ever tried it with avacado? YUMMY!
I LOVE VINEGAR!




due to the amount of vinegar used in the following items...I am listing them under my love of vinegar.
Mustard...dijon, brown, yellow and on and on.

Pickles...sweet, ghirkens, bread and butter, dill, just about anything pickled.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin