Projects

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Time Marches On...


In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future.-- Alex Haley

This is a photograph of my Great-Grandmother (Mildred) and Great-Grandfather (Doc) Benningfield with my Grandmother (Frances - still living). I, like Nephi, know I was born of goodly parents. What a thrill and a blessing it is to have family. What a comfort it is to know these "great and noble" individuals on the other side of the veil are cheering and lifting and leading me along. Their lives have pointed my way back to Father in Heaven and even now I feel them near. What a beautiful plan the plan of happiness is...and I am ever so grateful for my knowledge and understanding of it.

2 comments:

SELPH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

nice how did you get such a great pic on the computer? did you scan it? looking at this pic reminded me of the challenge to get doing our genealogy. What a blessing that we have in having a rich heritage. I know our ancestors are cheering us on and doing what they can to help us in this life.

Caroline Brock said...

beautiful post karm

Blog Widget by LinkWithin