Projects

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Are you sure about this?

The other day I prepared Joaquin's toothbrush for him and asked him to please brush his teeth as I handed it to him. He looked at me thoughtfully and asked, "Are you sure about this?" I grinned very big (stiffling a giggle) and said yes I am sure. Again one night I asked him to turn off his video and told him it was time for bed. He didn't argue he just looked at me thoughtfully and asked, "Are you sure about this?" I again stiffled a laugh and told him I was certain about this. He obediently got up and turned off his video and went to bed. Honestly, how do children come up with these things? I guess it is a reminder of the strong intelligent sprirt within each of them. Of all the things I am....I love being "Mommy" the best!

1 comment:

SELPH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

that is funny...I wish I could get those kinds of responses. I get screaming, arguing and negotiating! Ella is even now telling me NO now.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin