Projects

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spirit Daughters of the Most Creative Being in the Universe


I have spoken often of creation in my posts and my yearning for it.  I love this talk by President Uchtdorf...as I listen to what he is trying to teach us my spirit readily responds to his words.   What wonderful...no, glorious truths...

"You are spirit daughters of the most creative being in the universe."   

"Think about it, your spirit body is a masterpiece created with the beauty, function, and capacity beyond imagination."

"The more you trust and rely upon the spirit the greater your capacity to create."

Over the next three weeks I am going to take each of these statements and search, ponder and pray over them.  Each week I will post some of my insights and would absolutely love input from everyone.  

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin